Branded National Geographic Stores within Australia and New Zealand, and the websites Natgeostore.com.au and Natgeostore.co.nz, are operated under license by Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd ABN 46 649 060 220.
Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd
This website is operated by Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and "National Geographic Stores ANZ" refer to Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd.
Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and Services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any Services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and Services to you.
- Scope of Terms of Service
This website (‘Site’) is operated by Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd ABN 46 649 060 220 (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’). It is accessible at https://natgeostore.com.au and may be available through other addresses or channels. Our terms and conditions of service (‘Terms’) apply to all of the brands owned by us from time to time, including, but not limited to, National Geographic Stores ANZ, and other brands within Alquemie Group Pty Ltd (‘Our Brands’). These Terms apply when we are providing services for our customers, both in-stores and online across Our Brands (together ‘Services’).
- By accessing the site at https://natgeostore.com.au or entering any of Our Brands’ stores (‘Stores’) or websites you agree to be bound by these Terms and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- These Terms apply to all users of the Site or Stores, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. The content contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your place of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your place of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use the Site.
- General Disclaimer
- The content on our website is provided on an 'as is' basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its website or otherwise relating to such content or on any sites linked to the Site.
- Accuracy of Content
- The content appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the content on the Site is accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the content at any time without notice. However, we do not make any commitment to update the content.
- The material on the Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the Site is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify the content of the Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Site.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- Changes to Services and Pricing
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our Service.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in our Service will be corrected.
- Billing and Account Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store or online. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- We employ payment gateway provider Shopify Payments. Prior to the acceptance or non-acceptance of an Offer to Purchase made by you, we reserve the right to request additional information from you. A request for the provision of additional information may include the request for a photocopy of any photographic identification you may hold ie. A Driver’s Licence or passport, as well as a photocopy of the front and back of the card that is being used to make the purchase. We have the right to refuse an Offer to Purchase if the request for additional information is refused by you.
- In no event shall Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We are not liable for any loss or damage occurred by use of the Site or any other website linked to the Site, or for loss or damage incurred through the purchase of any Product made available via the Site or from any recommendation or information provided by us to you through the Site. If we breach any term, condition or warranty (which cannot be excluded at law), our liability is limited, at our discretion, to either:
- The re-supply of goods purchased by you via the Site in respect of which the claim arises; or
- Payment of the amount paid by you for the goods in respect of which the claim arises.
We will not be liable for any other loss or anticipated loss or damage incurred by you however caused which arises from or in connection with your use of the Site, the contents of the Site (this includes information, pricing and all Products), or your reliance on any information or service we provide to you. We do not guarantee that your access and use of the Site will be free from any errors or viruses that may harm your software or affect the use of your computer.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you indemnify Us against all legal action, loss, damage or costs incurred by you arising from your breach (or the breach of any other person accessing the Site and its contents through you) of these Terms and Conditions, your use of the Site or your reliance on the contents of the Site (this includes all information, prices and Products).
All content made available on or via the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and is the property of either National Geographic Partners LLC, and/or Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd and/or our Affiliates. Copying or reproducing any intellectual property on the Site is prohibited and unlawful and may be subject to criminal charges and/or fines.
The availability of Products or existence of content on the Site or Products does not warrant our endorsement of that Product or content, nor does it imply our responsibility for the accuracy or quality of that Product or information. Any slogan, text, graphic or image does not imply any representations by Us as a business regarding that slogan, text, graphic or image and does not constitute our endorsement of that information. Any links to third party sites made available via the Site do not represent our endorsement of any content made available on these sites and the policing of any third party website is beyond our control.
- Personal Information
- We are not responsible for the contents of any third party linked site. The inclusion of any third-party link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- We may revise these terms of service for the Site at any time without notice. By using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or displayed in stores in respect of our Services, constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of our Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
- Governing Law
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by email to email@example.com
OFFER TO PURCHASE AND TRANSACTIONS
By initiating a Transaction with Us, you represent and warrant that you:
- Are of legal age to form a binding contract with us (18 years or older);
- Have the legal right to make the Transaction and use the payment means selected by you; and
- Intend to create an Offer to Purchase.
Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd is committed to making our websites content accessible and user friendly to everyone. If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please call our Customer Service team at within Australia: 1300 191 468, at +613 8398 9135 outside Australia or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Disabled Access” in the subject line and provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement. We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.
“Affiliate” means any third party we may enter into agreements with for the supply of goods or services for the purpose of running our business. This includes all licensors, postal and courier companies and any other third party these companies may enter into contracts or agreements with in order to fulfill their obligations under any contract or agreement made with Us.
“Offer to Purchase” means your intention to receive Product(s) from Us via the initiation of a Transaction (this is subject to review or refusal by Us and does not confirm our offer to sell to you).
“Product” means anything available for purchase or access through the Site including goods, music, images, videos, artwork, text and other copyrightable materials.
“Site” means our website, www.insightclothing.com.au
“Terms and Conditions” refer to these terms and conditions that govern the National Geographic Store website and its use.
“Transaction” means the purchase of any Product via the Site whereby funds are successfully debited from your account and are received or accepted by Us (subject to any request we make for further information to authorize the payment).
“Us” "We" "Our" "National Geographic Stores ANZ" means Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd including all relevant Affiliates, subsidiaries, directors and employees (also referred to as “we” or “our” where appropriate).
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Our contact information is posted below:
Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd, 1-3 Mandible Street, Alexandria NSW 2015
ABN 46 649 060 220
COMPETITION - ‘WIN $2500 TO SPEND*’ FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd, ABN 46 649 060 220 of Level 1, 1-3 Mandible Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015.
- Branded National Geographic Stores within Australia and New Zealand, and the websites Natgeostore.com.au and Natgestore.co.nz, are operated under license by Alquemie Lifestyle Apparel Pty Ltd ABN 46 649 060 220.
- The game of chance competition commences at 10am (AEST) on Wednesday 27th September 2023 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 21st December 2023 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents who are 18 years or older. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
Entry into the game of chance competition
- This is a game of chance competition.
- “Sign up” to the National Geographic Stores emails must be completed via our Facebook and Meta competition ads, and all sign-up details within the competition form must be completed accurately, and in full.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Multiple entries are not allowed.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligible entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to change or alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit, and the promoter’s decision is final and binding.
Drawing of Entries
- The winner will be chosen randomly from a list of people who “sign up” to the National Geographic Store’s website between during the Competition Period.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via direct message within three (3) business days of the draw and their name will be published on https://natgeostore.com.au// from 23rd December 2023, unless redraw is required due to non-claim of prize, in which case winner name will be published 2nd January 2024.
- Prize consists of 1 x $2500 credit to be redeemed at https://natgeostore.com.au/ [with delivery to an Australian or New Zealand postal address as part of this credit amount or charged in addition to the total order], or in a National Geographic store within Australia. Credit needs to have been spent within 3 months of issue date, any residual credit will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool is $2500 (AUD).
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
- If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State regulation/approval. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or redemption of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by any applicable Australian law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
Entry Details and Privacy
Right of the Promoter to Redraw
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 2:00pm (AEDT) on 27th of December 2023, a second draw will be conducted by the Promoter subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with clause will be notified by direct message within 3 business days after the redraw and their names will be published on https://natgeostore.com.au/ within 7 days after the redraw.
Click here to see past competitions and winner details
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
Click here to see past offers and promotions that have now ended