Our tote bags are made from 65% recycled cotton and 35% recycled PET.
They feature the iconic yellow portal printed onto the bag using an eco-friendly heat transfer process.
These National Geographic tote bags are designed to be durable, kept and re-used.
- National Geographic “portal” print to front, with print-free (plain fabric) to reverse
- Features both over-the-shoulder, and shorter hand-carry, straps
- Smooth-feel and slight sheen to the straps
- Made from recycled materials
- Print applied using eco-friendly heat transfer process
- Smaller size is also available here
Size: 49cm (height) x 56 cm (width) x 17.5cm (depth - at the base of the back only, bag narrows at the straps)
Straps length: 30cm 'drop' to larger strap; 12.5cm 'drop' to shorter strap. See 'Size & Fit for more details.
Fabrication: 65% recycled cotton and 35% recycled PET. Strap - 100% Recycled Nylon
We ship Australia-wide and internationally to New Zealand.
- All exact shipping costs are provided at the checkout; guides to our delivery fees are displayed below.
All orders are generally dispatched within one business day.
Costs and Shipping times within Australia*
|Delivery type||Time*||Apparel||Bulky items|
For New Zealand Delivery options and information - please click here
*Lead times are from dispatch date and are in business days
** FREE standard delivery is applicable on all clothing and accessories; if free delivery is not applicable to an item e.g. Suitcases and camping equipment - this will be clearly displayed within the description on the Product Page.
All returns must follow our Returns policy - click here for more details
FREE returns available in Australia for a limited time for all Clothing and Accessories; bulky items must be returned at the customer's expense - click here for more details.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on 'Final Sale' items purchased in our ONLINE OUTLET.
Have more questions?
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding our delivery options and shipping carriers here